EMC is a result oriented & objective driven organization that focus on delivering maximum results while maintaining highest quality.
EMC focus on the Power market as well as Oil & Gas market in Egypt, and aim to deliver highest end results to its principals.
Established in 1988 to provide comprehensive coverage of the Electrical Energy Market, and then expanded to cover Oil and Gas Market.
EMC Main Activities are;
- Representation of International Suppliers & Contractors.
- Import & Resale in Local Currency of Equipment & Spare Parts.
- Construction of small to medium Electromechanical projects, mainly Diesel Power Stations.
- Provide Technical & personnel Outsourcing Activities to our principals.
- Project management activities for new power plant projects.
EMC’s focus is on the Power market as well as Oil & Gas market. The long term experience in the market allows EMC to;
- Initiate & develop projects for our customers.
- Marketing our principals’ products to the existing customers and open new markets.
- Participate in projects and tenders in highly professional handling with the support of our principals.
- Supply high quality, latest technology, and reasonable priced products from our principals.
- Influence technical specifications which allow positioning for success.
- Avoid pure price competitions.
- Provide Project management activities for new power plant projects, activities including;
- Expediting of Custom Clearance Activities.
- Delivery & Insurance of material from Port to site.
- Follow Up of Invoices and Completion Certificates.
- Follow up of Tax & Social Insurance settlements.
- Provide technical support to customers through;
- Technical catalogues and manuals.
- Presentations, Seminars and site visits.
- Training and factory visits
- Provide after sales support services to customers including;
- Spare parts and replacements.
- Repairs and overhauls at site and in factory.